„The difference between a smart person and a wise person is that a wise person knows how not to get into situations that a smart person knows how to get out of.“
- Quote of the Day "A diplomat is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip."
Caskie Stinnett (American Writer)
- Quote of the Day "It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it."
- Quote of the Day "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
Napolean Bonaparte (French Emperor)
- Quote of the Day "Staying up all night is a waste of sleeping, and a waste of sleeping is a waste of dreaming, and dreaming is important because the more dreams you have, the better chance you have of one […]
- Anderer Inhalt mit diesem Tag